- Bachelors, Anthropology (Honors), Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania
- Law, Juris Doctor, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Official Member, Forbes Coaches Council
Hi. I’m Yuri Kruman. I’m an experienced executive and management consultant for the Fortune 500 (Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Fortress Investment Group, el al.) and top VC-backed startups (Maxwell Health, Liazon), I've focused on delivering a transformative employee experience and personal development experience through every step of the process for corporate and executive clients.
A Forbes Coaches Council member and Forbes contributor, I've been featured in Inc., Fast Co., Time, Mashable, BBC, PBS, numerous top blogs and podcasts. I am likewise an Advisory Board member at the Customer Experience (CX) Program at Rutgers Center for Innovation Education.
My consulting, advising and coaching portfolio includes speaking engagements, workshops and advisory work on personal + professional development, plus customer experience, PR/Media and business strategy, impacting thousands of Fortune 500 and startup executives.
My expertise has landed me on numerous panels, conducting workshops and keynotes at top tech companies (The Muse, General Assembly) and universities (UPenn, Columbia, NYU) and top-rated podcasts (Entrepreneur on Fire, Conscious Millionaire and others), as well as in top publications, TV and radio.
A CORPORATE CONSULTANT AND STARTUP EXEC, I NOW TRAIN CLIENTS ON WAYS TO MAXIMIZE THEIR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AND TALENT RETENTION AND DEVELOPMENT USING STORYTELLING, BRANDING AND PROPRIETARY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES.
I provide training on ways to...
- Delivering a Customer Experience that Delights Millennials
- Increasing Employee Engagement and Decreasing Turnover
- Developing and Implementing a Winning HR/People/Culture Strategy
- Winning the War for Millennial Talent
- Future-proofing Your Company’s Workforce and HR Planning
- Increasing Retention and Engagement for Millennials and Gen Z's with an Effective Benefits Strategy
- Creating A Compelling Brand-Story Strategy
- Leading Through Change In The Millennial Economy
- Training Your Gen X and Boomer Executives to Work Effectively with Millennials and Gen Zs
In my free time, I write a great deal on subjects near to my heart, as well as coach busy Millennial execs and entrepreneurs and speak. Outside of my work, I love traveling with my wife and two daughters, writing fiction, dining out and photographing nature.
My priority is achieving transformational results for my clients, above all.